Terms of Service and Agreement
CAPAFAIR.COM is an e-commerce platform independently developed and operated by Ningbo Oriental Harbour International Exhibition Co., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "Oriental Harbour Exhibition" or "Operator"). If you register or use CAPAFAIR.COM, you are bound by all terms of this Agreement.
First, special reminder
1. The agreement has been marked in bold with terms that may have a significant impact on your rights and interests, so you should focus on reading them.
2. Individual terms of this Agreement may be adjusted from time to time according to business needs, and any change in terms will be announced on the website in the form of announcement. If you continue to use and accept the services of CAPAFAIR.COM, you are deemed to have fully read, understood and accepted the contents of the revised Agreement; If you do not agree to the revised agreement, you have the right to stop using CAPAFAIR.COM services.
Second, the members
1. Members of CAPAFAIR.COM are natural persons, legal persons and other organizations with full capacity for civil rights and capable of independently bearing legal liabilities. If you are not qualified, please do not register or use CAPAFAIR.COM. All consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by you and your guardian.
2. CAPAFAIR.COM prohibits any natural person, legal person or other organization whose membership has been cancelled by the operator of East Harbour Exhibition from using CAPAFAIR.COM again.
3. Terms of registration
1. If you apply for membership while using CAPAFAIR.COM, you must comply with the following rules:
(1) When applying for registration, provide true, accurate, immediate and complete registration information, including but not limited to your name, contact address, contact telephone number and email address;
(2) Maintain and update registration information in a timely manner to keep it true, accurate, immediate and complete.
2. If you register as a member on CAPAFAIR.COM on behalf of other natural persons, legal persons or other organizations, you represent and warrant that you are authorized and have the right to bind the aforesaid legal subject to this Agreement.
3. During registration, you can select a login name and password. You are responsible for keeping your login and password safe and are responsible for all actions taken through this account.
4. If you want to change the login name, contact information, password or cancel the CAPAFAIR.COM account, you can contact us according to the contact information of the website.
1. When using CAPAFAIR.COM, you shall ensure that you abide by national laws, regulations and rules, as well as the relevant agreements, regulations, rules, procedures and practices of CAPAFAIR.COM, and shall not use CAPAFAIR.COM to engage in any illegal activities.
2. You are solely responsible for the authenticity, accuracy, immediacy, integrity and legality of all information (including but not limited to personal information and business information, and in the form of but not limited to text, pictures and videos) posted through CAPAFAIR.COM.
3. CAPAFAIR.COM Any notification sent by email will be sent to your email address. CAPAFAIR.COM has the right to send all kinds of commercial information related to the services provided by CAPAFAIR.COM through the contact information provided by you (including but not limited to email, mobile phone number, etc.). If you refuse to continue to receive the above commercial information, you must notify East Harbour Exhibition in writing.
4. The following information is prohibited on CAPAFAIR.COM:
(1) Derogatory words related to bad information, race or gender, or information containing illegal, insulting, defamatory or other content;
(2) information that infringes the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy, reputation or other rights of any third party;
(3) Any other information that violates national laws, regulations, rules and regulations.
5. CAPAFAIR.COM will try its best to verify the information submitted by members, and review, publish or delete the information submitted by members in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and the operation rules of the Website, but it cannot guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and legality of the information posted by Members.
6. CAPAFAIR.COM contains links to other websites. CAPAFAIR.COM does not control these sites and the resources they provide, so it makes no commitment to the truth, accuracy, immediacy and completeness of the content, advertising, services and product information on the linked sites, and assumes no legal responsibility for the linked sites.
7. You agree that the Company information, product information or other information (including but not limited to text, pictures and videos) that you post on CAPAFAIR.COM and are publicly available have the right of free, irrevocable and full license and sublicense throughout the world. To use, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works based on, disseminate, perform and display the foregoing (in whole or in part), or incorporate the foregoing into any other form of work, media, or technology, whether currently known or later developed. At the same time, you agree that Oriental Harbour Exhibition will not be liable for any legal liability arising from the information provided without changing the substance of the information provided by you.
8. You agree to the promotion of your company, products or other information (hereinafter referred to as the "Information") on all websites operated or cooperated by Oriental Harbour Exhibition (including but not limited to existing or future websites that may be created), We also agree that Oriental Harbor Exhibition will not be liable for any legal liability arising from such information without changing the substance of the information provided by you.
5. Information collection
It is free to register for the free membership and use the corresponding services; If you choose other charging services, please refer to the corresponding instructions published on CAPAFAIR.COM for specific charging standards. East Bay Exhibition reserves the right to adjust the fee and will immediately announce the adjustment on CAPAFAIR.COM. If you are already using the paid service and you have paid for it, the fee will be subject to the pre-revised fee standard, and the new fee standard will be subject to the expiry date.
Oriental Harbor Exhibition is not responsible for any software, tax, communication, Internet service charge or other expenses incurred by you using CAPAFAIR.COM.
Vii. Dispute and complaint handling
1. You agree that in the process of using CAPAFAIR.COM, if you find any facts that may infringe your rights or CAPAFAIR.COM's rights, you should promptly inform East Harbor Exhibition and provide relevant supporting materials. You shall bear legal responsibility for any loss caused to CAPAFAIR.COM or any third party due to false complaints.
2. East Bay Exhibition has the right to accept and deal with disputes, disputes and complaints between you and other members or third parties due to the use of CAPAFAIR.COM or product rights defects, and has the right to contact you by E-mail or other means, and inform the other party of what you know by E-mail or other means. You have an obligation to after receiving from eastern bay exhibition notice, provide the corresponding information within a specified time, cooperate with disputes, disputes and complaints of understanding and handling, otherwise, the operator shall have the right to unilaterally independent judgment other members or third parties for your complaints and (or) solvency requirements established, made against you. If Operator determines that any claims of other members or third parties are valid, you shall pay promptly and Operator shall have the right to immediately suspend or terminate your CAPAFAIR.COM services or deny you access to CAPAFAIR.COM in any form. CAPAFAIR.COM and the Operator do not assume any responsibility for any service loss caused to you.
3. Since CAPAFAIR.COM and the operator are not national authorities such as judicial authorities, you fully understand and acknowledge that: CAPAFAIR.COM is limited in its ability to identify evidence and deal with emergencies. The acceptance and handling of disputes, disputes and complaints is entirely based on your authorization, and it does not guarantee that the results will meet your expectations, nor will it assume any responsibility for the results. The operator has the right to decide whether to participate in the dispute settlement.
4. If it is confirmed by effective legal documents that you have violated the law or violated the Agreement, or if it is suspected of violating the Law or violated the Agreement as judged by The Operator itself, the Operator shall have the right to publicize your illegal behavior and take corresponding actions, including but not limited to suspending or terminating your service and permanently prohibiting you from using CAPAFAIR.COM.
Viii. Suspension and termination
1. Operator shall have the right to suspend or terminate the relevant services or refuse to use CAPAFAIR.COM in any form for any of the following acts of you, without bearing any liability to you, and Operator shall reserve the right to pursue you for legal liability:
(1) The information you provide is not true, incomplete, timely or accurate;
(2) Using CAPAFAIR.COM to spam repeated information, release information prohibited or restricted by national laws and regulations, release information not within the business scope of members, or information irrelevant to CAPAFAIR.COM service;
(3) Unauthorized sending of large amounts of information irrelevant to the business to CAPAFAIR.COM members;
(4) Releasing commercial information and conducting commercial activities in the name of other enterprises;
(5) Plan to destroy or attack the integrity of CAPAFAIR.COM's computer system or network, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to CAPAFAIR.COM's computer system or network;
(6) Use or provide any computer, sabotage program, computer worm, timing Trojan or other destructive program that destroys, interferes with, intercepts or usurps any system, data or personal data;
(7) Misappropriation of CAPAFAIR.COM accounts;
(8) Selling or authorized use of the account without the consent of the Operator;
(9) Fraudulent activity involving CAPAFAIR.COM;
(10) Intellectual property rights infringement involving CAPAFAIR.COM;
(11) Other acts in violation of national laws, regulations, rules and regulations, CAPAFAIR.COM agreements, provisions, rules, procedures and practices.
2. You agree that the operator, Oriental Harbor Exhibition, shall have the right to suspend or terminate your services or CAPAFAIR.COM account based on reasonable suspicion and upon notification by email, and Oriental Harbor Exhibition shall not be liable for such termination.
3. Once your membership service is terminated, you will not be able to post information on CAPAFAIR.COM or ask others to post information on your behalf; Your CAPAFAIR.COM registration and all related information will be deleted or discarded; At the same time, Oriental Harbor Exhibition reserves the right to hold you legally liable for your behavior before the termination of membership service.
Statement of Responsibility
1. CAPAFAIR.COM and The Operator do not warrant that the Site is free from interference or trouble, nor do they make any warranties as to its effectiveness. CAPAFAIR.COM is not responsible for the loss of access to your CAPAFAIR.COM server due to human or non-human causes. You agree to be solely responsible for any loss caused by unexpected interruption of the Site, delay in operation or transmission, failure of computer equipment, network connection, unauthorized access, etc.
2. Due to force majeure (including but not limited to riots, unrest, or natural disasters, ACTS of war, the government behavior, and due to the particularity of the Internet, including hacker attacks, Internet connectivity technology adjustment lead to interrupt or system failure, telecommunications sector, the influence of government regulation caused the temporary closure of any factors that affect the normal operation of network) such as C If CAPAFAIR.COM's performance is delayed or cannot be performed due to reasons attributable to APAFAIR.COM, The Operator shall not assume any responsibility. However, the operator shall notify you and take measures in time after the occurrence of force majeure and try its best to mitigate the possible losses to you.
3. For any claims, demands, lawsuits, losses and damages arising out of or arising out of member's violation of CAPAFAIR.COM agreements and rules, or member's violation of any laws or rights of third parties in the process of using CAPAFAIR.COM, The member agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Oriental Harbour Exhibition, its employees, CAPAFAIR.COM and its rights holders.
4. CAPAFAIR.COM cannot guarantee the authenticity, timeliness, security and correctness of the information published by members. You shall solely assume the risks arising from the use of CAPAFAIR.COM. CAPAFAIR.COM expects you to use caution and common sense when using the site.
Intellectual property rights
1. The copyright of all CAPAFAIR.COM content selection, arrangement, arrangement, typesetting and compilation, as well as the text, pictures and other works created by CAPAFAIR.COM, whether explicitly or not, belongs to Oriental Harbor Exhibition, the operator. Any natural person, legal person or other organization shall not modify, publish, disseminate, participate in the dissemination, sale, produce derivative works, or otherwise use CAPAFAIR.COM content in whole or in part, including but not limited to company information and product information, without written authorization or permission of Oriental Harbor Exhibition. Oriental Harbour Exhibition reserves the right to pursue its legal liability.
2. Without the authorization of Oriental Harbour Exhibition, no one is allowed to use the trademarks designed, used or owned by Oriental Harbour Exhibition. Other trademarks appearing on CAPAFAIR.COM are owned by their respective rights holders.
3. CAPAFAIR.COM is protected by copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China and other laws. CAPAFAIR.COM and the operator respect and protect the intellectual property rights of others, and shall not publish or disseminate any information or pictures that may infringe the rights of others without the explicit permission of copyright, trademark or other exclusive rights holders. Otherwise, the actors shall bear all the liabilities arising therefrom.
11. Legal Declaration
Unless otherwise stated, All rights (including copyright, trademark right, patent right, trade secret and other relevant rights) of all products, technologies, software, programs, data and other information (including text, icon, picture, photo, audio, video, chart, color combination, layout design, etc.) in CAPAFAIR.COM shall belong to CAPAFAIR.COM Operator Orient Owned by Harbour Exhibitions and/or its affiliates. Without permission, no one may use any content in CAPAFAIR.COM, including but not limited to monitoring, copying, disseminating, displaying, mirroring, uploading, downloading, etc. by robots, spiders or other programs or devices.
CAPAFAIR.COM's "CAPAFAIR" and other words and/or logos, as well as other logos, logos, product and service names (including but not limited to "CAPAFAIR.COM Trade Link") are trademarks of CAPAFAIR.COM's eastern Harbour Exhibition and/or its affiliates in China and other countries. You must obtain prior written authorization from CAPAFAIR.COM's operator, Oriental Harbour Exhibition and/or its affiliates for any use of CAPAFAIR.COM.
Other words and/or logos, logos, product and service names that CAPAFAIR.COM operators and/or their affiliates do not claim rights to may be trademarks of their respective owners, and you should not be construed as having the right to use the aforementioned trademarks displayed on CAPAFAIR.COM without the consent of the respective owners.
Limitation of liability
CAPAFAIR.COM store and product information (including store name, company name, contact person and contact information, product description and description, related pictures and videos, etc.) shall be provided and uploaded by users themselves, and users shall bear corresponding legal responsibility for the information provided and uploaded. If CAPAFAIR.COM operator East Harbor Exhibition has otherwise agreed on this, it will be made clear to you in relevant agreements or other legal texts.
CAPAFAIR.COM republishes works (including forum content) for the purpose of conveying more information, and does not mean that we agree with their views or have confirmed the authenticity of their content.
Intellectual property protection
We respect ipr, oppose and crack down on ipr infringement. If the intellectual property right holder thinks that CAPAFAIR.COM content (including but not limited to CAPAFAIR.COM users' product information) infringes his or her legitimate rights and interests, he or she can lodge a complaint through CAPAFAIR.COM intellectual property Protection platform (please click). We will promptly process the notification in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and CAPAFAIR.COM China rules.
The conclusion, modification, execution and interpretation of this Agreement, as well as dispute resolution in connection with this Agreement, shall be governed by the relevant laws of the People's Republic of China and shall be governed by the registration place of Oriental Harbour Exhibition.