If you have any questions about the protection of your personal information collected by the service, you can directly contact the person in charge of our personal information protection. Under normal circumstances, we will reply to you within 7 days.
1. How do we collect your personal Information
In order to improve service quality and user experience, we will retain information about your use of the services and related use methods. According to the different functions of different products, we will make the following explanations about your information collected and saved by using corresponding products:
1. Account information
We mainly collect your account information when you register as a member on CAPAFAIR.COM, that is, your company name, company business license, unified social credit code, company contact address, contact person, telephone number, fax, email address, And the information you publish through CAPAFAIR.COM (i.e. business information related to the company, products, purchasing needs). You can use your login name and password to modify the above content.
2. Product information
You need to provide your company's product details so that potential partners or our staff can get in touch with you in a timely manner to facilitate trade opportunities or resolve possible problems.
3. Access records
In order to provide you with more targeted and effective services, we will also collect your visit records (i.e. the web pages you have visited, search history, Cookies, and information about the devices you log in to use CAPAFAIR.COM).
How do we use your information
In order to provide services to you, improve our service quality and optimize your service experience, we will use your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or in accordance with your authorization, and mainly for the following purposes:
1. Recommend content that you may be interested in, that is, send product and service information to you, or show personalized third-party promotion information to you through the system. If you do not want to receive the above information, you can unsubscribe through the corresponding unsubscribe function.
2. We may use your personal Information to verify identity, prevent, discover or investigate possible fraud, security hazard, illegal or violation of agreements, policies or rules with us or affiliated parties, so as to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, other users, us or affiliated parties.
3. We may combine personal information and transaction information from one service with information obtained from other services for comprehensive statistics, analysis or processing, so as to provide you with more personalized services.
4. Let you participate in the survey of our products and services to improve your user experience and improve our service quality.
5. Other purposes approved or authorized by you.
3. Information you share
You can connect and share with each other through our services. When you create exchanges, transactions or shares through our services, other CAPAFAIR.COM users can also view your information.
Relevant Information means any information that you voluntarily share publicly. Anyone can view or access CAPAFAIR.COM while using or not using it.
Please note that the information you voluntarily share when using our services may involve your personal information or other people's personal information or even personal sensitive information. Please consider carefully whether to share or even publicly upload relevant information when using our services.
When using CAPAFAIR.COM services, you will inevitably disclose your personal information to potential counterparties. Please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information has been leaked, especially your account or password, please contact our customer service immediately so that we can take corresponding measures.
Your personal information is an important part of our services to you, and we will keep your information confidential in accordance with laws and regulations. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
1. Obtain your consent or authorization.
2. In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations or the requirements or authorization of administrative and judicial organs and other competent organs.
4. You understand and acknowledge that under certain circumstances, we, as the platform party, can only provide the services you need or handle disputes between you and others by sharing your information.
5. In accordance with the law and reasonable business practice, we will provide your information to the necessary parties when we plan to merge with or be acquired by other companies or carry out other capital market activities (i.e. IPO, bond issuance), and in other circumstances when we need to undergo due diligence from other parties. However, we will require these subjects to take reasonable confidentiality measures for your personal information by signing confidentiality agreements with them.
6. You are required to disclose to a third party any violation of applicable laws, regulations or relevant agreements (including electronic agreements signed online) or relevant rules between you and us.
7. To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of us and our affiliates or other users.
How do we protect the security of your personal information
To protect your information security, we strive to adopt a variety of physical, electronic and management security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of your personal information. We will take all reasonably practicable steps to protect your personal information.
Please note that individual device information, search keyword information that cannot be directly linked to any particular individual is not personal information. If we combine such non-personal information with other information to identify a natural person personally, or use it in combination with personal information, such device information will be regarded as personal information during the combined use.
We will take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that no personal information is collected that is not relevant to the implementation of the services. We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose stated in our cost policy, unless the retention period is extended or permitted by law.
The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. We strongly recommend that you help us keep your account secure by using a secure and complex password.
The Internet environment is not completely secure and we will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send us. If our physical, technical or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering or destruction of information, which results in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal liabilities.
In the unfortunate occurrence of information security incidents, we will in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, timely inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of security incidents, we have taken or will take measures to deal with, you can independently prevent and reduce the risk of recommendations, remedial measures for you, etc.. We will timely inform you of the information related to the event by email, letter, phone or push notification. When it is difficult to inform the information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to release the announcement.
At the same time, we will also take the initiative to report the disposal of information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
How do we retain your information
The information and materials we collect about you will be kept on the servers of us and/or our affiliates located in China.
Personal information used to identify you and reflect related activities will be retained until the user logs out of the account unless required or permitted by law for a longer period of time.
Vi. How to manage your personal information
Zhongbo exhibition attaches great importance to your concerns about personal information, and will do its best to protect your rights to query, correct, delete, cancel your account and withdraw your consent to your personal information, so that you have full ability to protect your privacy and security.
You can do this by visiting the CAPAFAIR.COM operation background:
1. Search and correct personal information
You can login your account number, account management - company information query in your personal information, if you need to change, can log in to your account directly modify operation, if your account information (phone number and email) can't use, can contact online customer service, contact us, guide the change of the account application, modifying the account information.
2. Delete your personal information
(1) You can use your registered mobile phone number to call us, and we will help you deal with your account information after verifying your information;
(2) You can also provide the application for changing member account information. Take a clear picture of the application and send it to our email email@example.com as an attachment. We will help you deal with it as soon as possible after receiving it.
(3) You can also log in your account to change the company name to "Delete account", we will deal with it within 15 days.